BABYLISS NANO 1.5 CURL IRON
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Spring Curling Iron uses Nano titanium technology to produce gentle, even far-infrared heat, heating the hair shaft from within for styling without damage. Slim design is lightweight and easy to handle for maximum comfort
- The Nano titanium barrel offers even heat distribution without hot spots.
- Negative ions leave locks smooth & shiny.
HOW TO USE:
- If you’re using a traditional curling iron, here’s what to do.
- Grab a section of hair. Create a section of hair to curl. The smaller the section, the tighter the curl. The larger the section, the looser the curl.
- Position your curling iron. Open the clamp of your iron, then place it toward the root of your section of hair, with the hair placed between the open clamp and the iron. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Close and slide. Lightly close the clamp, then slide it down the section of hair until it’s at the very end. Close the clamp fully.
- Twist, twist, twist. Twist your curling iron up toward your roots, wrapping the length of the section around it in the process. Wait about 10 to 15 seconds for your hair to heat up.
- Open the clamp and release. Gently open the clamp and pull the curling iron from your hair, allowing the curl you just created to hang freely.